Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Tuesday Is My Busy Day

I have always tried to have a productive Tuesday.  Monday arrives and it's the official recovery from the weekend but Tuesday sets the tone for the remainder of the week so I push to make it productive.

Today was fairly productive because I was able to attend a meeting, get some filing done, make a few phone calls, process some paperwork and update the Veterans page  on my web site!

All in all I am sure that I wasted too much time watching the news updates about the riots in Baltimore.  It is sad to see that we are living in the twenty-first century and so many people are still angry about things that should have been resolved many years ago. I pray that we can live in harmony with one another and our streets remain peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment