Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Social Media Tip

I do not claim to be the best person at using social media.  If you only heard the criticism that I receive on a daily basis you would probably laugh at me too!  I have to give it to people though because there is nothing that I love more than a good laugh but sometimes I would rather not be the brunt of the joke. Better me than you.  I was very young when I learned that if you can't take it, don't dish it out.  I love to dish it out!

One of my jobs today was to research keywords.  I haven't been hit with the comments yet on this but I did find this nice, free keyword tool.  I haven't run experiments with it and I doubt that I will use the 750 words that they offered but I still feel strong about social media being on the rise and I don't think it will hurt to get more creative when you are making posts.  Mind you, I don't pay for the service offered and I cannot say that I endorse it.  I was amazed that there are over 750 terms to use to promote construction.

On a side note, it appears that the "Labels" or keywords for this blog are limited to 200 characters. Darn it! I only had about forty more words to enter.

Just wanted to get this out there for you so that you can try it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment