Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kitty's Continuing Saga Comes To An End

A friend of mine reminded me to wait and that's what I did about Kitty.  The cute, little cat hung around and I waited.  It rained, I waited.  She scratched at the front door and I waited.  I posted her picture on a few social media sites and I waited.  Finally, I had a response from somebody down the road that said though she is extremely social, Kitty does belong at their house and has been there every day that I have posted about her!

What a smart cat!  She's getting food from me and then goes home to get more.  My cat, Prince has not rested properly in all of that time but he's feeling very proud of himself because he's in the house and does not have to share his food, nor people.  

As uneventful as it is, all's well that ends well.  Though I had been concerned about Kitty she is perfectly happy visiting and I am glad that Prince is so please with himself for maintaining his domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment