Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I Am Working On This

I keep taking on more and more and I feel awful that I can not give each one of you the attention you deserve.  This hit me last week when my web site actually posted a link to Balboa Capital. Talk about synergy!  Balboa Capital handles equipment leasing for all industries, including oil, gas and mining. They process small business loans too.  Google sure knows what they are doing!

I figured it out that I can dedicate 72 seconds per day to each of you.  Well, that's not going to give me any time to sleep and I probably won't get much of an opportunity to buy groceries but that's how my time would need to be scheduled.

I decided that I needed to simplify my contact information and have started to add this to my web site.  It's slow going because I never thought GHC would have so many contacts.  My mistake. Problem is that I realized I dislike filing.  I found a free rolodex to download and have piled all of my files on my desk so that I could once again go through each and every one of them.

Oh, and last week I reduced the number of people that I follow on Twitter.  I feel bad that I had to unfollow a few of the young artists that I had been following but seeing as a few of them have actually turned their dreams into a reality I doubt they are too worried about me.  

Lastly, GHC is legal for another year.  I filed the annual registration with the state so all systems are a go.  I am proud and happy to say that GHC will be around for another year!  

http://www.georgiannahardwarecorporation.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment