Saturday, April 4, 2015

Creative Internet Marketing

I have been writing about various aspects of internet marketing for a while.  It's just been my guess that everybody could use a an extra idea or two when it come to venturing into unknown waters.  
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Jill Lampi and attended a webinar that she held explaining LinkedIn.  Shortly after we started Georgianna Hardware a friend of mine suggested that I register with LinkedIn but facebook, Twitter and G+ received a lot more attention.  When I saw Jill's webinar I decided rather than ignore LinkedIn I should learn more about it.  Jill made the process easy!
Jill Lampi is a Creative Internet Marketing Professional that assists entrepreneurs, coaches, artists and experts in all types of industries in developing and implementing complete Internet Marketing plans that embrace the power of the Internet as a learning and sharing tool.  Personally, I believe that her professional approach to internet marketing makes her a force to be reckoned with.  
Jill Lampi is offering a free webinar on April 7, 2014.  I know I told you before but this is your reminder!  Jill's webinar training shares great information about Facebook Advertising whether you've ever run an ad or not. Newbies are  welcome!  During this webinar, you'll learn: How Facebook Remarketing can boost your current marketing campaigns
, how to activate your own remarketing pixel
 and strategies you can implement with your first Facebook ad campaign
.  
What is remarketing?  The answer from Jill's web site is:
  Have you ever gone to Amazon.com and searched for a book or product you were interested in, then noticed  when you went back to Facebook that that VERY product or book is now part of your advertising feed?  That’s Remarketing.
I suggest that you make the time to attend the webinar on April 7,2015 at  9 AM PST / 11 AM CST / 5 PM CET.  I assure you it will be a great investment of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment