Monday, April 13, 2015

You Got A Break!

You probably didn't even know it but you got a break!  I've been out of commission with a stupid allergy attack which means I haven't felt like doing much of anything.  Lucky you!

I have been taking my cheap, over the counter meds and I catch a few minutes of feeling okay but I'm a light-weight and struggle to stay awake.

Typical of myself, I didn't even have to leave the porch to get into trouble.  A new cat showed up when I went outside and the little cat doesn't want to leave.  This isn't its first appearance at my house but it is the first time it actually talked to me. This cat weighs about six pounds and it is feisty as can be!  I allowed it visitation with my 22 pound cat and my 48 pound dog at the window.  It became aggressive toward both without either of them doing anything other than peering out the window!
I know, I know.  I am stuck with this cat.  I thought I should give it a blanket but then I reminded myself that it was over 65f.  I ignored it last week and it moved to my neighbor's house but I'm guessing that their dog and two cats weren't very welcoming. Cat logic forced it back to my house.

Human logic tells me that I don't need to become a cat lady but the shelter doesn't have any place better for it than my porch. Since it had a collar maybe somebody will come along and claim it and I will be hoping for nice weather so maybe somebody will post a sign about their lost cat.

Another break for you!  The cat is at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment