Monday, October 22, 2012

The Final Debate

Tonight we'll have the final debate.  I'm barely over the last one!  So much excitement, so many news reports, the post debate debating has been a constant.  Even though I love this stuff and find it hard to keep a fairly neutral position, I've become tired of it all.

Tonight I heard Don Lemon having a conversation with two men.  Don was level headed and that reminded me of what I was going to blog about today, being patient.

We need to be patient and wait for answers.  We need to be patient and the economy will recover.  We need to be patient with everything.  Well, the guy behind me that blew his horn when the light turned green wasn't very patient.  It seems nobody is patient.  Neither were either one on Don Lemon's guests.  Then, in the next segment of news the year 2025 was reference.  Really?  I can't wait for the debate and I'm sure happy that I remembered to buy popcorn for tonight!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment