Monday, April 11, 2011

Sticky situation

Cellophane tape is pretty neat. You can use it to coax climbing plants to follow their trellis, wrap it sticky side out around a paper towel to pick up glass slivers, or even patch a hole in a screen. Today I found myself in need of cellophane tape because I know I'll be wrapping a present or two very soon. I was at the store and actually remembered to look for the tape.

The display rack that was there had a number of different dispensers with different lengths, widths, and brands. I had already done the math to figure the cost per square inch for three of the offered products when I glanced down the aisle to an seemingly endless row. Then I remembered reading that if we Americans spent $3.33 on American made products it could create about 10,000 jobs in our country.

I dropped my "Sensible Shopper hat" on the floor and picked up the tape that read, “Made in America.” I don't know how it is in your house, but I know with birthdays alone I can hold up my end of that bargain.

Please visit our web site to find more products that are made in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment