Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's a tough day.

Last week my associates were sick and this week I am sick.  It's tough being the operator of a one man band.  There isn't anybody to replace you if you should call in sick.  Actually, when I called I had to leave a message for myself!

  
This Blog was never intended to be my political forum.   Political debate is something that I immediately refer to my good friend, Neil.  He's the political go-to guy, not me.  But the President paid a visit to me in my living room when I sat down for a rest this afternoon.  I was (and still am) shocked.  He told me that, "We have to live within our means..."  I was confused.  I thought it was fairly evident that I did live within my means.  I guess I shouldn't assume that they miss seeing me at the gym.  Kick a guy when he's down, why don't you?

Since I'm ill, I have decided to start thinking about living within my means tomorrow.  I really wanted to upload the gardening book for everybody and update the web site, but I need to review my household spending. 

Even without the updates, please do visit.  We've been improving the site regularly.
 www.GeorgiannaHardwareCorporation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment