Friday, April 1, 2011

First week of the American Dream

Wrapping up the first week of living the American Dream and I am excited to take on next week.


I jumped into this business because I wanted to remind people how great America is and promote American made products.  The only thing that has happened is you have confirmed that I was right.  Gosh, each of you that I have been in contact with have been inspiring and you have all been supportive. 

Keep on, folks.  We're getting the word out there!  I had hoped we'd reach ten people with the, "buy American" message and we're closer to one-hundred.   

I'm well aware that I have very few friends that get excited when I bring up the topic of economics, but now it's simple.  Buy American and we create more jobs.  When you're out shopping this weekend, please pay attention to the labels.   Oh, and as a little thank you, the web site has been updated with more deals and freebies.  

Please visit us at www.Georgiannahardwarecorporation.com



No comments:

Post a Comment