Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Preparing for the Months Ahead

Last I wrote I told you that I was sick.  I'm glad to say that I am some better, but officially I am on light duty.  Thank you for your concern.

I'm thrilled that my associates took time to prepare a video for us.  The video is of a Shop-Vac product that is made in Pennsylvania.  I bought the Shop-Vac that is featured in the video for use in the basement.  After visiting the web site http://www.shopvac.com/ I am reconsidering my purchase.  My Shop-Vac is great, but I bought it for a specific purpose and might have had a multi-use tool for the lawn as well.  Or, I'm thinking that I if I had kept it out of the basement I could have had a really neat vacuum for the house. 

With all of my vac thoughts, I'm remembering that Father's Day will be June 19, 2011.  Maybe I could intercept the gift and get a new vacuum out of the deal!  Either way, I am sure that I am going to look more closely at Shop-Vac products.  Please do take a few minutes to view the new video.





No comments:

Post a Comment