Thursday, April 7, 2011

Confession

I'd like to confess. I have been grounded from going to the local hardware store. I told everyone that works there that they shouldn't say things like, “Hey! How'd that go yesterday?” because it will blow my cover, but they get me in trouble every time.

I just love hardware stores and I am fortunate that there are two hardware stores in my town. Both sell candy, but quite often I find myself getting in the car and going to the one on the far side of town. While I was setting up my online hardware store I wondered what made me drive across town. It's a nice drive, but it takes more time to get there which means more gas is used. The people are nice at both of the stores and I can't say I prefer one to the other, but the products are different. The store farther away offers more American made products. That's always be important to me.

I hope that you will take the time to visit the store on the far side of town too, but if you don't have that choice the 'Lawn and Garden' section of our web store has been updated with more American made tools. For those of you that have the need, there's a manure fork on page four.


No comments:

Post a Comment