Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I AM THE ONE TO KNOW

I'm working to get all of the parts and pieces of my life together because there are so many of them that are intertwined.  This was a challenge that I received from a friend that believes I should just mix business with pleasure.  I tried to explain that for me business is pleasure. "You leave people guessing!"  Then there were a lot of mumbles and grumbles but I ignored them.

Since I accepted the challenge I thought I should introduce myself to new followers properly and started a new social blog entitled,  'Kara said'.  I figure if people are going to take my advice they could preface it with my name!  It's a small way that I am poking the box to make a friend happy.   Please take a moment to visit Kara said.  I make no promises but hope it doesn't leave you guessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment