Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HAPPY #FBLT!

You know me! I am sure you would have expected me to appreciate a company like ACT Group of Cromwell, Connecticut.  ACT Group has office equipment such as printers, scanners and projectors which you know I am partial to but they also offer managed print services. You know this would have sold me on ACT Group but they went above and beyond and also offer #3D printing!

ACT Group makes the 3D process easy. They have design software and scanning tools that let you edit your designs easily and you can make your prototype however you'd prefer. They also have a store with 3D printers and all of the supplies you'll need to print whatever you desire, be it for home use or your professional needs.


I'm sold and you will be to. Visit them on the web at Go ACT Group or you can connect with them on facebook at facebook.com/ ACTGroupCT.  If you're in a hurry they would be happy to have you call them at 800-632-9294.

No comments:

Post a Comment