Thursday, July 24, 2014

Web Site Update

I was going to place a status update on the facebook page but I thought that it may be a little long and decided just to put this in a blog.

I was updating the Georgianna Hardware Corporation web site and though I am still having a little problem with the site, I stumbled upon the visitor report.  Since GHC primarily connects through social media I rarely bother looking at the report but I did tonight and had to catch my breath.  I remember telling somebody that the site had hundreds of visitors and tonight I find I have underestimated that figure.

I am absolutely thrilled that the Resume help page has been a free resource for so many people to use. Though I have had a few people mention that the resources helped them find gainful employment, I never would have known anything if they hadn't mentioned it.  The report I saw today suggests that at least one of two people I have never met found some help through the site.  I think this is great!

I would give a report about each page but I'm starting to think that the Resume page means more to me than any of the others.  I'm very proud of that page!  
  Thanks for letting me brag a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment