Saturday, July 26, 2014

Taking My Own Advice

This is a little difficult but I can see that I need to take my own advice.  I seriously hate it when I must assume the responsibilities and behave like an adult instead of just continuing to have fun with my job.  I've spent a little while pouting but it's no fun so I am just going to move along.

First, please like Georgianna Hardware Corporation on facebook.  Doing a Google search for "facebook is" produced a fun list of options like "for idiots, a waste of time" and also, "dangerous".  Well, we've all thought about something like that at one time or another but it is a fun, easy way to connect with others.

I try to maintain all of the GHC social pages.  We are active on G+, Twitter and Pinterest as well as facebook.   I thank you for taking the time to follow Georgianna Hardware Corporation and look forward to making more friends.  Buy American!


No comments:

Post a Comment