Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blogging for GHC

Blogging for GHC has led to a little bit of trouble for me.  As I told you a while ago, I am currently alone in this venture.  It happens and I'm thrilled that I have been able to hear about the success of the people that chose to move on to greener pastures!  I know that some readers may think that I say that to be politically correct but those people are wrong.  I like to see other people succeed and it pleases me to see that happen.

Trying to stay well read on news regarding construction and manufacturing, keeping up with the GHC social pages, and maintaining the web site means that I am fairly busy.  Anyway, I have posted a blog on the GHC blog page and I would appreciate your sharing your thoughts about my changing the GHC web page host.

Thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment