Saturday, February 25, 2012

Please Like Us

It just seems silly that I would be posting a blog that is entitled, "Please Like Us", but I am.  I would never run up to somebody on the street and say, "Do you like me?  Do you?  Do you like me?"  Actually, that thumbs up thing gets on my nerves sometimes.  Let me give you a couple of examples.

I spend five hours at the stove making shrimp fettuccine alfredo and serve it with homemade rolls still warm from the oven.  "How's dinner?"  I get a thumbs up?

I take the car to the car wash, vacuum it, detail it inside and out, and return home.  "How's the car look!?"  Thumbs up?

Whose idea was this anyway?  There have been times that I was interested in something that somebody posted, but it didn't please me.  (ie. tornadoes that have destroyed homes.)  I admit to being sarcastic but I can't "like" that.

I read that facebook is going to give us more options in the near future.  In the mean time, we need you to "Like our facebook page.  I'm not looking for a major commitment and let me remind you that you always have option to hide my posts from your page.  You can "Like" us through three simple clicks.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment