Thursday, February 16, 2012

Free Business Advice

As you know, I like to read.  For my pleasure this week I took a few hours to read about business.  You've probably read the typical books on best business practices, the ways to increase productivity and creativity, and the need for self discipline.  It wasn't boring reading for me, it was actually inspiring.  I've been trying to build this business of mine and have been dealing with a number of different companies.  I have learned a little more about business than I knew when Georgianna Hardware first started so I have decided to write the first installment of my book and share it with you.   Here goes.

Do not put the cart before the horse.

Please feel free to use this valuable advice and share it with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment