Thursday, February 23, 2012

Me and the Road Connection

I'm not supposed to write about me, but I know me and last night I couldn't get to sleep because I kept playing part of the The Road Connection's video in my head.

It amazes me to think that 33,000 people die on our roads each year and one third of those accidents occur because of the condition of the road.  I started to look around online and found itoworld.com has a map  that shows road fatalities from 2001-2009.  Seeing the route that my husband takes to work reminds me that I truly am blessed to have him arrive home safely each day.

The Road Connection, founded by American businesses, has taken on the responsibility not only save our infrastructure but to save lives as well.  Roads are important to all of us and this initiative should not be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment