Thursday, March 5, 2015

Social Media

Our world is ever changing.  
Suddenly social media is something that everybody is interested in. 
Question is, how do you get your small business exposure?

I can guarantee that there are a thousand people out there that will help you with social media for your business.  I can not quote you prices but it is not unusual to spend a thousand dollars a month for the support needed for a small business. Consider $250 per hour, four hours a month.

That isn't too bad when you know that magazine advertising runs between $500 - $20,000.

I participate in facebookGoogle+,  Linkedin,  Pinterest and Twitter and spend at least four hours a day fooling around on each site using my desktop, laptop, tablet and phone to keep in contact with my followers.  My other hours are spent helping construction and manufacturing companies establish B2B contacts and acquire great leads.

As for your business, I suggest that you start using the social media outlets that are available.

Create links on your website to companies that you find helpful.  They are called backlinks and they gain page rank for your website in search engines. You're welcome to use http://www.georgiannahardwarecorporation.com/ as a start.  I'm a real human and search engines seem to have started to recognize me as one.  You can buy backlinks but I'm still on the fence about that.

Social media can be a huge benefit to all businesses.
There is a lot of best practices but I revert back to 1988 and say
Just do it!  
Florida Polytechnica
Photo courtesy Blogphoto.tv/






No comments:

Post a Comment