Saturday, January 11, 2014

Greener Pastures


I posted the following on the GHC facebook page:
GHC was three,
two moved on to greener pastures,
that leaves me,
to write the remaining chapters! 

Come to find out people are not big on volunteering to help others make money.  Who knew?  

I can't blame anyone that wants to advance their education.  I'm excited to see young people wanting to improve their lives!  It's upbeat and positive and everything that I wish for everyone.  

It just leaves me being a little bit lonely around the office.  Take this as your warning that I will be talking about Anna and Prince as if they are humans.  (I know they are the dog and cat, but I have already caught myself talking to them!)  I will keep GHC in business and I will try to keep you up to date with construction news.

This will be a change for me and I will let you know how I'm getting along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment