Sunday, March 25, 2012

Deserving of Attention

We updated our web site with a new page that is entitled "Deserving of Attention".  This will be a page that we will be adding to on a regular basis.

This writer has long been against suggesting that you do somebody's work.  Actually, I'm the first to say things such as, "I sat down to watch the news and if I wanted to read about it I would get a newpaper so they can stop telling me to visit their web site!" 

We meet folks all of the time that certainly deserve attention.  Perhaps you have met some too!  For that matter, you may be one of them.  We just can't meet all of the folks that should be on our new page so please contact us when you meet somebody that is willing to roll up their sleeves and do something.  We may just give you or your friends some time in the spotlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment