Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Cards

When I select my Christmas cards I check the details.  I guess I do this because my dad worked in the printing industry for a number of years.  I check the quality of paper, the color sharpness, and the cut.  Finally, I need my cards to be made in the USA.  It's a real study and for some reason the men in my family prefer not to tag along for the trip.  The winners this year were Legacy Greetings of Horsham, PA and LPG Greetings of Walworth, WI.

When I looked around on the web I found that Avanti Press has some nice cards available that are presented in a reusable padded mailing envelope.  (That works for my tree hugger side!)  

Each of these companies have posted links to local stores that carry their products.  This makes it easy to support Small Business Saturday, November 26, 2011. 

If you're not familiar with the printing industry, please take a few minutes to watch the Miller TP95 in action.  


No comments:

Post a Comment