Saturday, October 22, 2011

Parts is Parts

I'm pleased that Amazon is the proud owner of Small Parts.com.  I'll admit that the first things that came to this writer's mind are where I could use these items in the kitchen, garden, and for Halloween decorations, but this writer believes that you will see something that will give you an idea too. 

If you are a regular reader you'll not be shocked that I especially appreciate the safety products that are offered at Small Parts.com.  As for the prices, I think you will find them very competitive.  An added advantage to shopping here is the free two day shipping on orders over $50.00.  (Of course, there are some restrictions and certain items may only qualify for ground shipping, so read the "FREE Two day shipping" link on the Small Parts.com page.


Please take a few clicks and browse around http://georgiannahardwarecorporation.com/SmallParts.aspx  
if you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment