Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Corporate Decision

I made a corporate decision.  Big deal.

When I started this business I started a Twitter account so that I could get the company name out there and share information with other Americans that believe in the American dream.  Today, I had an offer to sign up for automatic tweets.  It seemed like a good idea, but thirty minutes after I signed up I decided to cancel the account. 

This is personal.  I study the accounts that follow #GAnnaHardware on Twitter and want the posts to be seen as a service, not a hassle.  I hope you have benefited from following our company.  Decision?  No auto-tweets from GHC!  <Maybe I'll start a trend.  You never know.>

Please take a moment to visit our web site Georgianna Hardware Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment