Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Looks out, guys. The girls might be taking over.

Remember me?  I told you I was a news buff and back in July I told you that I was angry.  I also said that we were on the brink of something, but we didn't know what.  Since I was angry and there was no real change in anything I decided I would make a change in my own life by shifting my schedule around a little.    

My work day usually runs from 10AM to 4AM.  My husband's day runs from 4AM to 10PM.  I can't tell you how this happened, it's just happened.  Anyway, when I shifted my schedule I thought I would notice something and I did.  It seems that the girls are taking over.

Sometime back in the late 60's and early 70's there was the feminist movement.  Now those folks are moving again.  Their children are grown.  Their grandchildren are looking to drive.  Hey, guys!  I repeat, it seems that the girls are taking over.  You can research it or you can take my word for it.

In the mean time, we've been working on the web site and have tried to use my schedule change to your advantage.  Please visit Georgianna Hardware and support American workers.
                                                                                                         ~Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment