Friday, June 6, 2014

Let's Start A New Habit

Time just gets away from me and I missed World Compliment Day on March 1st.  As if that wasn't bad enough I had already missed National Compliment Day on January 24th.  This week time stopped when my brother in-law, Ron, passed away.  

Ron was just a kid, in his early forties.  His death was sudden and unexpected.  What a crushing blow for everyone that knew him.  It has been a long week and it is not over for us.

In order to honor Ron I have decided I will start a new habit.  Forget worrying about ridding myself of my bad habits, especially since Ron and I had laughed about so many of our bad habits.  Instead,  I'm going to start a good one and make the choice to more readily share a compliment with those around me. 

I hope you will join me in starting a new habit of sharing compliments.       


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I decided to honor Ron by starting a new habit. It just helps make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete