Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DRI DUCK

I was cleaning up tonight and picked up a jacket that my husband had worn.  As I walked to the closet to hang it I could not help but to notice the weight and the nice construction of the garment.  Gosh, I must have really been concerned about his warmth when I bought this, I thought!  I looked to see where it was made.  China.  Aaargh.  You know how I feel about this, but something made me look into DRI DUCK farther.  

DRI DUCK has their corporate headquarters in Overland Park, Kansas and a distribution center about five miles down the road in Lenexa, Kansas.  Another story of companies having to send work overseas in order to keep costs under control.  

We published a link on our site for DRI DUCK coveralls at 60% off.  Stop in and get yourself  a pair! www.georgiannahardwarecorporation.com




No comments:

Post a Comment