Friday, January 4, 2013

Believe in History


I believe that we are all in the process of making history. Each of us that are pushing for the betterment of America are doing something important that will be remembered for a long time. Once again I turned to history to help me put things into proper perspective and I found an interesting publication, Technology and the Human Dimension

The publication is a transcript of an interview conducted by Hal Bowser with Dr. Elting E. Morison of MIT.  The comments made by Dr. Morison during the interview offer the reader a new perspective on science, sociology, and technology.  I think you will find it's worth taking the time to read. 

Elting Morison died in 1995 but there are many people working at the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation that are doing important things and in the process of making history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment