Friday, November 16, 2012

Susie Makes Sense

A few weeks ago I met Susie of Susie Makes Scents.com.  I discovered that Susie's products not only create a nice fragrance in the office, but they make sense too as the candles that Susie creates are make from soy wax and reasonably priced.  Admittedly, I chose the Christmas Tree scent because I was feeling anxious for the fast approaching holiday.  I expected to hear complaints, but the aroma seemed to have a comforting effect.

Because of my initial fear of blowing everybody away with the scent, I used half of a square in my own burner.  Since the wax is make of soy it was easily cut into a smaller piece and the scents clean with soap and water.

Per Susie's web site, for $11.00 you get one scent tray and one Tulip Burner.  We all agreed that this would be a wonderful gift for co-workers, neighbors, friends, and relatives.   Visit www.susiemakesscents.com to order that unique, personal gift that you've been looking for.

what other discoveries we have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment