Friday, June 3, 2011

Web site update - Deals

I don't always blatantly suggest you shop, but I'm still so impressed with the Amazon Warehouse deals that I figured I would remind you about them.  The link I've posted is specifically for electronics, but you can access additional deals by clicking, "all Warehouse Deals offers." 

The Warehouse has a lot more than electronics.  Sure there are TV's and computers, but there are grocery items too.  I found an item that I use regularly that was almost fifteen percent less than any sale price I can find in the grocery store.  That fifteen percent saves me $3.25.  That doesn't sound like much, but if I can save fifteen dollars on every hundred that I spend I'll be much better off.    I just did the math on the annual household income.

There's a new goal.  I'm shooting for a fifteen percent cost of living reduction!
Georgianna Hardware/Warehouse Deals      

No comments:

Post a Comment