Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Do As I Say, Not As I Do

I always preach, "safety first". I talk about it and remind people about safety so much so that I get tired of hearing myself talk about the importance of safety.

As I write, I wonder how I ever could have made the stupid mistake that caused me to break three toes on my left foot and I am pouting about it. In my haste to put something away, I took a sharp turn and bashed my foot into a piece of furniture. It didn't move and I am seriously pouting about not being able to do the things that I would normally do during the holiday season.

Fortunately, I was able to hobble to a few Black Friday sales. This year was somewhat different, though. There was not a crowd at the store. Actually, it took me a while to greet all of the associates and get into the store! This was probably a good thing for me because my foot was so swollen I was wearing a heavy sock. I do not suggest that you shop in socks. It's not safe. Foot protection is important.

After reading OSHA's foot protection regulations I'm wondering why they allowed me in the store and I may require steel toe shoes be worn while performing housework.

Do as I say, not as I do. I never want an accident to happen to you.
SAFETY FIRST! 

5 comments:

  1. Definition of computer hardware.?
    hardware diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    Computer Repair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy my posts. The good news is that I have mostly healed from my ridiculous accident!
      Regards,
      Kara

      Delete
  3. yes definitely this type of blogs are really help for people great job.
    best network ip scanner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me.
    Toners inkopen

    ReplyDelete