Friday, July 3, 2015

Valhalla Ranch, Matt and Kristen

With Independence Day arriving my thoughts have been with Matt Littrell of The Long Trail Home. I still follow The Long Trail Home facebook page and keep up with Matt an his new wife, Kristen through social media. Matt and Kristen have been quite busy since they settled in their new home.

Horse Nation published a nice article in December of 2014 about Matt's journey.  
It will bring you up to date.  

Recognizing that the VA is backlogged and not properly staffed Matt started Valhalla Ranch as a retreat for veterans.  This retreat is everything dreams are made of including beautiful sunsets.  

Kristen established a gofundme page for Valhalla Ranch to help raise money to complete the ranch. Your donation would be greatly appreciated.  

If you find that you're questioning about donating directly to benefit Valhalla Ranch, please donate to the Semper Fi Fund.  Our veterans need our help to regain their independence.

Thank you.

Personal note: I first learned of Matt's mission in May of 2014.  
I just shake my head when I think of learning about him because I 
do not want to admit that I was the fool, but I was.
Seriously, I watch Cops but always know the answer 
before the criminal says a word!
(Reference my blog blog of August 2014.)
 In Matt's case, I am sure that if he had made the 
slightest wrong move I would have caught it.
I will forever call attention to the fact that
Matt Littrell continually exceeds my expectations.
I could not be more proud of the fact that 
Mr. and Mrs. Littrell are continue to focus on 
their mission to help veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment